Outcomes of this presentation include:
• Speaker strategies and business tips on creating a signature speech, writing a book and developing an effective marketing plan and business plan. Included will be Betty’s 3Bs and more.
• Learn 3 of the biggest mistakes speakers make when planning and developing a speaker video. Find out what speaker bureaus need.
• Get Betty’s tips on developing a powerful and effective one-pager that grabs attention and has planners, companies and bureau wanting to hire you.
Bio: Betty Garrett is the President and CEO of Garrett Speakers International and a speaker coach with a thriving practice on navigating both aspiring and experienced speakers to their greater potential. Betty is a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) with decades of experience in the hospitality industry with 25-years’ experience as a business owner. Betty has been named: Meeting Partner of the Year by the National Speakers Association. She is the recipient of Meeting Professionals International coveted Marion Kershner Leadership Award and was recently named an honoree by the prestigious Dallas Business Journal with the Women in Business award.
Speaker Balance: Inside Secrets to Stay Energized, Healthy and Balanced So You Can Be Your Best on Stage!
What if you could maintain your poise, your good mood, your energy and your health no matter what crazy stuff happens on your speaking trip?
- Have you ever been sick on a trip?
- Ever had a digestive challenge derail you the night before your big talk?
- Is it possible to use natural healing techniques to achieve true wellness and balance in your speaking life?
This content packed and fast-paced presentation will unveil natural health secrets that can help your body to heal itself. Discover the seven pillars of natural health to unlock your optimum wellness. John will demystify many common misperceptions and help you get/stay on the road to wellness!
We are traveling for business for a reason, to speak, and if we can’t perform at our best, it could impact the profitability of our business!
Whether you travel domestically, internationally, only a few times a year, or are a road warrior, you will leave this session knowing the insider tips from a traditional naturopath (natural health doctor) that spent 30+ years traveling around the world for IBM…and lived to tell the stories.
- One simple change you can make to drastically improve your overall health
- Maintain wellness when traveling by understanding how to best support your immune system naturally
- Sleep better on the road by understanding the issues that most impact rest in a hotel room
- Reduce stress on your trips...and when you return
- Understand the best foods to eat and avoid to best balance your health
Don't miss this fun, engaging and one of the most entertaining wellness sessions you will ever attend!
Bio: John is a Professional Speaker, Naturopath and Author. He was a successful sales rep for IBM for 19 years, then moved into sales training and meeting planning internationally for IBM for 12 years. As a result, he wrote a book called Travel Balance, that helps people stay energized, healthy and balanced while traveling. He has taught more than 4,000 people in 26 countries about his secrets to better health on the road (and back at home) with fabulous reviews!